Hello Lovers! Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and “POSH SALON” of Denver, Colorado would like to share with you ideas for V-Day Hair! Why not play to your holiday and do a festive hairstyle? This would look great on little girls for all the mommies out there and it would work well for an adult too with a little tweaking to make it more mature! Below are step by step instructions…
How to make a “Heart Hair Up-Do”
1. Split/part your hair from the right or left ear.
2. Make a ponytail on the top section. Leave the bottom layer. You can curl or leave straight.
3. Split the top ponytail in two parts and twist each section clockwise on right side and counter clockwise on left side.
4. While twisting the pieces, start to bobbypin them down while shaping into a heart.
5. Take red, pink, white ribbon and weave it through the heart once the heart is anchored.
6. Take the bottom layer (section) of hair and twist into a bun.
7. Continue weaving the ribbon into the bun or add a new color of ribbon.
8. Make sure the bun is anchored well with bobby pins.
9. Go through the hair with some pomade and smooth the fly aways.
10. When finished, spray hair well with hair spray.
Ta-Da! You have an easy cute heart shaped up-do! Special THANKS to Lisa Holste & Lisa Sackman of “Posh Salon” for using me today as their hair model live on Chanel 9 News! I will attach the “LIVE CLIP” in bit. Call today if your in the area for any of your hairstyling needs!